Warranty & Returns
Most products have a One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty from date of purchase. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
- We only accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase on products purchased directly from www.casemotions.com. Unopened items returned in the original condition as shipped.
- Open returns are subject to restocking fees of 15% – 25% and return shipping fees.
- Refund will be credited in the same form as the original payment type. Refunds are for product only, as shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Please contact Customer Service at: email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorization number.
- You will be asked to provide your original order number, so please have this information readily available. You will also be asked the reason for your return (this information will be used for our records).
- You will receive your Return Authorization via e-mail which will include your RA# as well as instructions for the return. CaseMotions is not responsible for return shipping charges.
- You must include a copy of the original sales receipt for the returned product. Incomplete returns will not be accepted. CaseMotions is not liable for products that are damaged, sent improperly, lost due to postal error or do not reach us. Refunds will be issued at our discretion; items that have been worn, misused, broken, or damaged due to improper installation will not be refunded.
- Please allow up to 15 business days after receipt of your return for your credit to be issued. You will receive an e-mail confirmation of the credit once it has been issued.
- Customers outside the United States are responsible for paying customs fees, including, but not limited to, taxes, duties and brokerage. Once CaseMotions receives your returned product (usually within 7-10 business days) you will be issued a refund less the original shipping fees.