For first-in-class protection, the Dux for Surface Pro 4 is clearly the case of choice. Tested to meet or exceed U.S. Department of Defense Standard 810F/G durability tests, the Dux works seamlessly with the new Surface 4's Type Cover and pen. Tough, reinforced TPU and polycarbonate construction protects from inadvertent drops.
Slim and lightweight design is super protective and the new Infinity Hinge™ stand allows for almost limitless viewing and typing angles. Rubberized feet prevent the device from sliding on a smooth surface. Easy installation or removal of the device without the need for any tools. With built in pen storage and transparent back panel for asset tagging or a custom look.
- Super protective rubberized polycarbonate body for even the most accident prone
- Transparent back lets you see and / or scan asset tags, photos, labels, etc placed inside
- Surface Pen magnetically attaches to side for access while working, rear storage slot secures the Pen for travel
- Infinity Stand accommodates nearly unlimited viewing angles for typing, viewing or drawing
- Meets or exceeds U.S. Mil-Spec 810G drop test (26 drops from 4 feet)
- Compatible with Surface Keyboard (sold separately)
- Ventilated design allows the Surface Pro 4 to stay cool
Surface Go And Surface Go 2
- main material(s): TPU & Polycarbonate
- outer dimensions: H 6.9 x W 9.8 x D 0.6 in / L 17.5 x W 25 x D 1.5 cm
- weight: .248 lb / 0.55 kg
Note: Surface keyboard cover is sold separately.